Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back from holiday..

Wah...very long never blog liao..just came back from Perth and still in holiday mood..haha..the photoshoot went well and it was fun despite the cold weather. We had many locals congratulating us during our photoshoot and even tourists from England are taking pictures of us..haha..feels weird but it's a nice experience...it was really tiring..driving to so many places in a day is no joke..it was hot and suddenly cold the next moment...extremely challenging... but i enjoyed it..My makeup artist in Perth was so helpful...she chose and arranged for the flowers to be sent to my room on the day of the shoot and prepared an extra hairspray for me to bring along during my shoot..she is really one nice australian...thumb up for her good service!! Can't wait to see the 'completed' pics...hehe

It's time to book my trip to Phuket this Dec..yeah!!

No comments: