Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 approaching..

Ahh...it' s another year gone...so many to reflect, work towards, repent, improve, etc. Getting abit greedy recently which i hope i can change (for better) next year..promise hubby that after buying the Loewe bag for me, i will not buy anymore bags. But went Orchard again today and entered into Prada boutique..THEN..i came out wif a new bag AGAIN!! Haiz..felt so guilty after buying..knowing that we are preparing for wedding and hse reno...should have saved $$...but i just can't resist...arghh...really hate myself..anyway..i promised hubby not to buy any more bags for the next 2 years (finger crossed). Hubby spoilt me already..everytime i want something..he will try to fulfil it..YES...no joke...last week i brought him to Volkswagon showroom and showed him the car that i like alot..and he said we shall change to that car after our wedding...then i told him i wan to play Nintendo Wii..and he bought it for me also...i really felt happy lor...but at the same time guilty...

So my resolution for 2010 is to be more sensible and fulfil my role as a good wife...:) Ganbate!

No comments: